Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sam & toby


My best friend, Katie, and I love the sadly no-longer-on-the-air TV show, The West Wing. We often have epic, epic West Wing marathons and have become rather fond of the characters and often enjoy likening ourselves to them in certain situation.

Right now we are Sam and Toby: Under Pressure Writing Duo.

Katie (Sam - because she is the dreamer and has more hair) has a huge article due in a few hours. She's 300 words away.
Audrey (Toby - because I am older and also because of aforementioned less hair than Katie) is sitting close for things like moral support, synonyms and general ra-ra.

If you never watch West Wing, this may not make much sense to you. Sorry.

Sam:

Toby:


Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Christoffer said...

Yeah! Go West Wing writing duo! You did it!!

TaraB said...

I am finishing up season 5 THIS minute so I can get it back to you before I leave. We really need to watch just one more together. Just one more Audrey.

Audrey said...

Tara: happening.
Chris: join us.