So my dear friends, Rika & Aaron, got married. I was their wedding planner/coordinator and let me tell you, I have never had so much fun in my whole life! Sure, it was freezing outside and I was getting over the flu and there were a whole bunch of little details that go along with a wedding that you don't think about until they're a problem, but it was just so much fun, that it didn't even matter. It was for sure one of the most lovely ceremonies I've ever been to, and I'm so happy I got to be part of it. I'm also super thankful for friends who help out with little things like weddings...it makes them so much easier...
[thanks for the photo, caressa!]
In other news, fall break time approaches, and
smittenkitchen has a recipe for the most delectable-looking apple cidar doughnuts that I really feel like I'll have to try. And Anthropologie has divine gowns, as always...that's enough to get me through the last two days of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment