Sunday, May 9, 2010

c is for cupcakes.

You may be tired of me talking about them, but cupcakes are absolutely the bomb. [Sidenote: not sure if saying "the bomb" is currently en vogue, but I'm going to use it anyway.]

This cupcake blog has me utterly inspired. I see baking in my future...


I'm currently at the most delightful beach house in Florida. And I'll be here all week. Life really is quite delightful at the moment. Although, my skin got rather red today and kind of feels like it's on fire...hmm...more sunscreen tomorrow.

I'll remember to take pictures.


Happy New Week.

3 comments:

Monika said...

Audrey! SUNSCREEN! :( I want you to live forever.

Christoffer said...

Hurray! Cupcakes and burns! Put sunscreen on the cupcakes, too, so they're perfectly golden. Or whatever color they're supposed to be. Have a good one!

TaraB said...

I'm gonna make a confession to you. Don't judge me but... I don't really like cupcakes. Or sunburns.