Tuesday, May 4, 2010

living the post-grad life...

So I'm graduated. It happened. It was rather lengthy and I was pretty thirsty the entire time, but it was also very epic in a very wonderful way. However, in short, I recommend graduation to everyone.

So now I'm a college graduate. And this week I have absolutely no responsibilities. It's fabulous.

So here's what I'm going to do:

*Make some homemade Poptarts (thanks, smittenkitchen!)

*Mess around with design things. Just for fun, not for grades. Just cause I can.

*Buy some flowers.

*Take lots of pictures. I don't think I document my life as well as I should.

*Eat some cake.

*Finish my dang afghan! SO close! So close! SO CLOSE!
I worked on it a bit today. Hanna Melara can testify to this.


Any other recommendations?

2 comments:

ReneEss said...

Other recommendations? Uh, yeah: make an "epic" memory with Renee.

hanna.melara said...

Your afghan is going to be amazing!! Thanks for teaching me how to make the squares! I'm glad we got to spend some time together before I left :]