Wednesday, September 8, 2010

fall.

Goodness. I love fall. Name something about fall, and I love it.
I love the crisp air, school supplies, pumpkin, apples, colorful trees, scarecrows, hot drinks, boots, tights, sweaters, scarves, the color orange, corn mazes, bonfires, halloween...really, I could go on forever.

Here's the sad news: even though it's September, it's not fall in Chattanooga yet. It was a not-so-crisp 87 degrees today. Much too warm for tights and bonfires. It's slightly devastating.

But I'm doing my best to transition into the season even though the weather outside is not wanting to cooperate.

I'm working on some more crochet projects! I have a friend who will be having a baby in the spring [therefore = baby blanket!] and I'm stocking up on hand warmers and computer cases to give as gifts [sorry friends, now you know what you're getting...] I also just frankly want to put some yarn in a vase...


My boyfriend and I are going to see Sufjan Stevens with our dear friends, the Morrises in Atlanta. We aren't going until November, but the tickets just came in the mail and made me very excited.

In other news, I'm not very good at ice skating.


Hooray for fall!

1 comment:

Ansley said...

Hey! I'm going to that Sufjan concert, too! Yay. Can I stand next to you guys? :)