Tuesday, September 28, 2010

idaho.

So I'm in Pocatello, Idaho at the moment. I'm out here meeting with a client for work. I really wasn't sure what to expect from Idaho, but the word that for some reason came to mind first was: cold. Guess what. It's not cold here. It's 90 degrees - actually warmer than it is in Tennessee!

Idaho also has some of the most bizarre topography I've ever seen. My team's travels took us from Nashville to Phoenix to Salt Lake City and then a car ride for several hours. The drive to Pocatello was  desert-ish, to say the least! I thought there would be mountains and rolling green hills. Not true. Not to say that Idaho isn't beautiful - it is...in it's own way!

It's been a long day of travel. I'm frankly ready to hit the hay, but I think some nourishment is in order first.

Here is what I imagined my Idaho outfit would need to be:


Guess I won't be needing the boots!

Happy Tuesday!

ac

2 comments:

Christoffer said...

man look at you. so professional. good job, audrey.

Audrey said...

I try. Chris: remember that time you let me borrow your recorder to record my interview with the $2,000 Wedding Blog girl? I just found that on my iTunes randomly today and I thought the recording hadn't turned out, but it totally worked! I may or may not have listened to the whole 20 minutes of it...