I'm pretty sure I graduate from college in roughly 8 weeks.
That is a frightening thought.
For now I will choose to think about more pleasant things:
1.) Ever heard of Reknit? It's an absolutely ingenious idea. I wish I'd had it first!
2.) Katie and I tried on possible graduation dresses today at Anthro...we unfortunately have expensive taste...but will watch their price fluctuation like hawks...
(This one caught my eye first...super adorable...)
(this was the one Katie liked...)
(this is my favorite...the back is adorable too...)
(this is the back...)
[all these images are from anthropologie.com]
3.) I am so very close to being finished with my afghan! I think I have around 33-ish more squares to go.
4.) I've been on a foreign film kick over break. I watched one of my French favorites, A Very Long Engagement, the other day. I just love Audrey Tautou (and not just because we share a name...but that's cool too...)
[totally snatched this picture from some other adoring Audrey fan's blog]
I'm going to have some tea and go to bed.
Happy, happy weekend.
And happy, happy March to you, too...

1 comment:
you are swell. and i LOVE reading your blog.
mwah!
Post a Comment