Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday



Here are 10 things that are making me smile today:

1.) The Handsome Men's Club. Jimmy Kimmel would be their president...

2.) Making of a Book Cover. Makes my Photoshop skills seem...well, lacking for sure, but it's also quite inspiring...

3.) Betty White will be on SNL! Next up, pigs flying...

4.) Cupcakes. Always, always, always...
{images from a posts on Style Me Pretty blog}

5.) Anthropologie is launching a wedding line...

6.) Temporary tattoos (or maybe not so temporary ones, too...)
{image from a post on Green Wedding Shoes blog}

7.) My new-found love of oranges (yes, believe it or not I actually wasn't a huge fan until this weekend...)
{image from a post on Little Brown Pen blog}

8.) Family members that aren't really related to you, but special beyond all reason nonetheless...
{photos lovingly stolen from dear Monika Bliss Morris}

9.) My Amazon wishlist (unfortunately it's not getting any smaller...) Most recently added item? Yep, that's right: the Pride and Prejudice graphic novel...
{image from amazon.com}

10.) Springtime is almost here...and therefore, tulips...
{image from purepetals}

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Christoffer said...

Audrey, do you want me to lend you my "Oranges" book? It's super cool. Short and fun and easy to read. Seriously. It's from our literary journalism class.

Christoffer said...

Oh, and I just watched the HMC! HILL AIR EOUS! The bed scene at the end was kinda strange... but I rather enjoyed that little video. "He's got the breasts..." "There's a quota; you filled it." Good stuff.

Audrey said...

I know! The best part is that after that, Jimmy Kimmel interviewed Robert Downey, Jr. and he was like "um, why didn't I get invited to the Handsome Men's Club"?? It was kind of awkward because Jimmy really didn't know what to say...my favorite HMC moment: "look at Keith, he's got lady's hair!"
And yes, I would love to borrow "Oranges," please.

Monika said...

Have I told you how much I love you? This entire post was making me SO HAPPY and so proud of your blogging abilities...and then I saw FAMILY! You just made my day.