I was particularly lamenting the unrealisticness of this Unrealistic Morningtime the other day as I woke up 35ish minutes before my first class and dressed so fast that I forgot to check if the day's weather would require socks (it did but I unfortunately didn't wear any), the whole time silently wishing the Unrealistic Morningtime were, in fact, attainable. As I my thoughts got the better of my attention during that 8 a.m. class period, I found myself dreaming of how I would use my Unrealistic Morningtime...
1.) There would, of course, be croissants and coffee. Essential for a perfect morning.
2.) Some light reading. For me, it's currently "Oranges" by John McPhee.
3.) A really fun outfit and some really great hair.
4.) Some time for crafty things.
5.) And maybe some singing. Come on, it's the Unrealistic Morningtime. Anything can happen.
The Unrealistic Morningtime is just that: unrealistic. But, truth be told, I should stop complaining and be thankful I have mornings at all.
Happy, happy weekend and long live the Unrealistic Morningtime.








4 comments:
Ooo! Nice banner (or whatever the top thing is called). And have I told you yet that this is the kind of blog I feel will be famous someday? Or at least well-followed.
You haven't, so thanks :) If that ever happens, I'll be sure to say you were the first to say it would.
Also: totally meant to give you a shout out as the recommender of "Oranges." Have I mentioned lately that I love it?
This blog makes me want to go to bed at 8pm and try to accomplish some of this goodness. But I won't. Let's be real.
Also, have I told you yet that I really miss the times when we'd hang out?
i could have possibly done this yesterday... i woke up at 3am without feeling drowsy. it was amazing. the major problem is that by 1pm i was totally bushed and still had 6 more hours at work to go.
Post a Comment