Tuesday, March 30, 2010

top 10 Tuesday: the sequel

I have decided that today is going to be glorious. It's sunny outside, I'm going to have some iced coffee in approximately 25 minutes and I'm going to see an Ingrid Michaelson concert tonight.
I also just finished catching up on blog reading/random Internet explorage. Here are 10 things that are catching my fancy today:

1.) Scarf heaven: I'm such a sucker for scarves and color in general...so this is a win-win for me.

2.) Spring crafts: you're going to see a lot of them in this post. I love how simple these birds look.

3.) Super-cool floor coverings: this rug is simply fabulous...if only I had a house of my own...


4.) Yellow pianos: enough said.

5.) Alternative uses for tea tins.

6.) Book art: I think I'm too OCD about my book conditions to try this...alas...

7.) More fun crafts: these ones look so doable...it gives me hope that I'll have time to do crafts again soon.

8.) Hair funkiness: and it's yellow to boot.

9.) Excellent wallpaper: not sure what the bugs and scorpions are all about, but it's still super cool.

10.) Easter eggs: I don't think I've decorated Easter eggs since I was a kid, but I really think I might give it a try this Sunday.

Have a glorious Tuesday!

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

ingrid michaelson is hilarious. i went to her comedy show last night too. she even sang some good songs.