I love a good pro/con list, so on the flip side:
The weather was absolutely beautiful (my mother said it reached 76 degrees. I believe it.)
I only had one class (at the horrifically early hour of 11:00am)
I have no homework
I ate mashed potatoes for lunch.
I read this blog post about movie talkers and laughed out loud.
I dreamt about crochet projects...post-afghan completion, of course...
[image from flickr]
On account of the whole no homework thing, I spent most of the afternoon reading. I'm currently making my way through "Saturday" by Ian McEwan...pretty slow so far, but I have great hopes it'll pick up.
Upon reflection, I suppose I really have no right to be feeling such unhappy thoughts towards poor Monday after all...


1 comment:
I think you have that right. I like those leaves. One of the ladies I knit with doesn't like crocheting squares for afghans. :) I thought of you the whole time she was saying all of it.
Post a Comment